SR Timber machine graded Scaffold Boards are produced from high quality spruce / pine (Whitewood).
All SR Timber Scaffold Boards are machine graded by qualified staff to fully comply to BS 2482:2009 – a grading process that is third party assessed and audited twice a year. Our boards were awarded Kitemark Certificate by the BSI in 2015 meaning they’re elite in the industry for safety and quality.
SR Timber imports their Scaffold Boards as a finished product to three timber terminals in the United Kingdom, offering nationwide distribution.
SR Timber Scaffold Boards are offered in a range of sizes:
38 x 225mm
- Lengths – 0.6m – 3.9m
- Grade A Specification
- BSI Kitemarked specification to BS2482:2009
- Visually/Machine strength graded
- 1.2 & 1.5m support centres.
63 x 225mm
- Lengths – 8ft, 6ft & 4ft
- Precision sawn to length.
System Battens – Kwikstage/Cuplok.
Additionally we offer -
- Personalised end branding
- Branding 6 times per board, 3 each edge
- Nail plating
- Fire retardant treatments to Euro class B & C
- Sole pads